To live or not live in the dorms... That's a very hard question.
Since i wanna study abroad, living in the dorms will allow me to save some money.
But man, its the fucking DORMS.
What to do..
I should probably see a doctor about this whole.. not being able to breathe thing.. >_>
This school year, I dunno why, has been so stressful. So many things happening, mostly the bad outweighing good. Math is ridiculous, don't know what I 'm gonna do about that class. I dunno if I really want to to Interdisciplinary studies, or even if I should go back to engineering. Cuz I can always stick to Psych, which I had to delcare in order to register for classes next semester. My hair is still a hot mess, not fully recovered from last semester. I have TWO jobs, but thats moreso my fault haha. Money's super tight, and I hate asking for some from my parents :/. I want to go up to Phoenix, but that means I'll lose two days of work (14 hours :O ) and.. I can't do that haha. /whineeeee
On the otherside, I do have a job now, no more frustration in not having one. I am now completely emotionally detached from the drama from last year and whatshisface. Biiitch. The people at both of my jobs are chill, and make it fun to work my hours. I've got to see my parents in the last week, which was nice. (:
Anywho, all I'm saying is that once witner break comes, I will be ecstatiiiic.
- Music:Make Out Club - Gym Class Heroes
Gosh, this week has been so draining. School has finally snuck its greedy little teeth in me, and now I actually have to do shit, haha. I have a lab report due on Tuesday, a Calc II test on Thursday, and a paper due on Friday for Chinese Civ. Aaaag. And I think I have a japanese test next week, too..
I think half of it is because of this past weekend. Our housewarming party got ridiculous. And by ridiculous, I mean drunk people playing apples to apples to an intense game of spin the bottle, to a crazy game of turth or dare. And then the whole thing where dome guy passed out in our bathroom... yea. I'd say our party was a hit lol. But it definitely sucked going to bed at 5am and getting 4 hours of sleep, and NOT getting a lot of sleep since that night is probably why I'm so drained, hee.
Ah well, maybe I'll go home this weekend just to chill out a bit. Tucson's getting a little crazy.
- Music:THAT GIRL IS SO, DANGEROUSSS.
Notes on the fall '07- spring '08 semester:
I remember a year ago, coming into school and not knowing what the hell was going ot happen. I remember meeting Bitch (he has reverted to his old name) at Penguins and developing something for him. I remember hitting off with my then and now roommate really well. I remember meeting some really good friends that year. I remember wanting to kill 2 of those friends one faithful night. I remember letting one of those friends slip away during the summer. I remember realizing that I sure as hell can forgive but don't ask me to forget.
I really dont want to repeat some of those things that happened last year. I want to find friends that arent potentially gonna hurt me ina way that will make me not look at them the same way. I want to ffind someone who isnt a pathetic, manipulative, cockyass bastard 90% of the time and an understanding, reliable friend the other 10%. I want to hang out with the people I didn't really get to last year.
And maybe I want to sit down and have a talk about the shit that went down... but I don't know who to really talk to. Its in the past, but its ridiculus how he still talks to her and not me. Its also ridiculous that I still care that much to think about that.
- Music:Lady Brown - Nujabes
I never really buyed into that OMG U OF A HAS THE WORST MATH DEPT EVAAAR stuff. But now I see where they're getting at. Here I am, 3AM, first week of school, slaving over online homework due tomorrow by 4.
I wouldnt be so fucking frsutrated if my teacher, I dunno... TEACHED? And not mumble and write problems on the board without explaining them. Thats not going to fly, Mr. Alexander. I don't care if you're old, but you suck as a Calc II teacher. Not only thhat, he see=ms just so.. unapproacable. Like, if I come for help, he's just gonna rant and rave about the good ol' days or some shit. Really, I don't want to deal with that.
I think I'm about to give up on this stuff right now and wake up and hopefully find open sections for other math classes. The schedule of classes says that thre is an open spot, so I'm crossing my fingers that WebReg says the same thing in 4 hours. Plus, I have other shit to do (thankfully just a simple family tree for JPN and printing something out for discussion tomorrow) but c'monnn. An allnighter already? Wtf is this shit.
- Music:Lost Scene - D'espairsRay
It's funny how I go from being frustrated about having no job to being frustrated about having to choose between two jobs.
Guess who has an interview today? AND a job offer in the Union?
- Music:Fire Cracker - Ellegarden